- You are interested in learning to speak/write Korean and experience its traditions and culture?
- You choose between 12 months [2 terms] or 6 months [1 term].
- You should have a matric and be confident speaking English
- You are single (between 19 and 24) with no dependents
- You are healthy and you hold a valid passport (or can get it quickly )
- You will earn money from teaching English; with it you pay your Korean language tuition and residence fees.
- You can support yourself with your own (or parents') spending money (max R2 000pm).
Geochang University (a university college in South Korea, www.gc.ac.kr) invites South Africans with the following criteria: