This is a Gap Year where you learn Korean (Korean Language Program) and by teaching English pay your tuition and residence fees.
Geochang University (www.gc.ac.kr
) is a university situated in Geochang, a rural city in South Korea. Its International Language Center offers you the opportunity to enroll anytime in a Korean Language immersion program for 6 or 12 months (one or two terms). Your stay in Korea will introduce you to a very different and unforgettable lifestyle and culture. Koreans are friendly, disciplined and work smarter.
At the University, educational and cultural field trips are arranged and other amenities (free internet, Wifi, etc.) are provided.
You will be invited to assist the Language Center in teaching English to school children. With the money you earn you pay for your Korean language tuition and residence fees ($400 pm).
Requirements to go in September 2017:
Go to South Korea
- 19 - 23
- Speak good English
- Own/ parents’ money support
- Dorm & Tuition fees offset by Teaching English pay!
Cost to you
Admin fee + Airfare + R2500 x 12 months
- Unforgettable adventure
- New friends, food, culture, languages
- Visit amazing tourist sites
- University dorm security & curfew
- Safe for all in a secure country.
- Admin fee (incl Visa / courier) R4 250
- + Airfare (own account)
- + Support yourself with R2 500/month (meals, personal expenses & insurance).
The money you earn from teaching English is largely used to pay for your Accommodation (dorm) and Korean lessons.
WhatsApp 078 946 0906